Wednesday, April 2, 2014

28 Weeks Bumpdate



I finally have a good bumpdate picture!!!! haha Thank you so much to my amazing photographer best friend, Lexie Merlino, for taking such incredible pictures of us.  She was generous to send me a few previews while she is working on them all. I am so excited to see all the great shots she got. I will share a few more at the bottom.


How far along:  28 weeks
Size of baby: Head of Cauliflower- 16in, 2.5lbs
Gender:  GIRL!!
Maternity clothes:  The same here.. almost all tops are, and then def "real" bottoms.  I can still wear my reg pj bottoms and shorts, I just tuck them down under my belly. :) 
Sleep:  Still uncomfortable with this big ole belly, and by night time my body is just so sore.  Once I am asleep though, I am OUT.  Not too many potty breaks lately.
Symptoms:  Very achey, tired ALL the time, big appetite, slow, growing growing growing!, and super thirsty!!
Miss anything:  Mainly the feeling of moving around freely. Everything is so hard and tiring now! ha And I get so out of breath.
Movement:   We still have a little busy bee in there. She is always flip-flopping or doing something.
Food cravings:  A basic Hershey's bar has been on the top of my list lately (so healthy, I know.) Also, still enjoying my cereal as my "first" breakfast haha
Anything making you queasy or sick:  Nope
Have you started to show yet:   More and more everyday.
Belly button in or out:   Still in pretty good. It's a lot shallower, but it's in there!
Wedding rings on or off:  On
Mood: Happy!! :) :)
Best moment of this week:  Gosh, SO many things. Going home, seeing everyone, my shower, our maternity pictures, etc.  We had a great, busy weekend back in MS.  It was so nice to finally see all my friends and family and get to celebrate Ms Tilly. Our shower was incredible and my wonderful friend, Amy, did such a great, great job.  I will definitely be making a post about my shower soon.  She is so talented and I am very grateful to have such a special friend. :)  I am so glad our little New Yorker, Sarah, was able to come in town as well.   I also heard some wonderful news from a few friends while in town that makes me so excited!!  Now back at work and into "normal" life.  After today only 18 more working days!! (but who's counting!) Hey, this mama is tired and ready for some me time.  Ok, more like do a million things for Tilly time, but same thing! :) 
Looking forward to:  So much- getting the nursery together (LONG way to go), finishing up some home projects, our doctor's appointment next Monday, finishing work, and our shower the end of the month. Lots and lots going on!



And here are a few previews of our shoot from Sunday! :)








1 comment:

  1. Love, love, love the pictures and your beautiful family! The shower was amazing and I was so happy to feel little miss T flip flop in your belly! I'm glad I was able to come share it with you. I miss you already! :)

    ReplyDelete