Wednesday, April 30, 2014

32 Weeks Bumpdate


So since I am spending the day cleaning out the nursery closet of all our junk (who knew SO much could fit into such a tiny, tiny space), I am not really picture friendly.  Here is one I snapped yesterday before heading to Target.  Hence my list and shoes I was returning in my hand!




How far along:  32 weeks

Size of baby: Still a head of Lettuce this week- 19in, 3.9lbs
Gender:  Better be girl since we own a million pink things! :) haha
Maternity clothes:  Definitely all I wear for the most part.  Heading to Old Navy tomorrow to return my fitted maxi and see what else they have.  I have some super cash and rewards money so let's see how much I can get for free!
Sleep:  Still pretty uncomfortable and peeing up to 7 times a night.. UGH!
Symptoms:  Same here really.. plus adding on I am HOT all the time. Omg, this is so out of the norm for me.  I am the girl who was always, always freezing.
Miss anything:  Shopping for all the cute summer clothes.  Going to the store is so depressing- but hey, it is saving me money! :)
Movement:  Staying on my right side and it's definitely more of a rolling feeling now versus the swift kicks and jabs from a few weeks ago. Also, when I stand up after sitting awhile she settles so low- which feels very odd.
Food cravings:  Still nothing here out of the norm.
Anything making you queasy or sick:  No
Have you started to show yet:   Oh yea. And lots of comments from strangers to go with it! The manager at the grocery store the other day saw me and started with, "How are you.. Oh, you are ready to have a baby any day!"  Nope, sorry.. 8 more weeks.
Belly button in or out:   Still in
Wedding rings on or off:  On, even though I take them off when I sleep now because my hands swell at night. I guess from being 1,000 degrees.
Mood: Excited and anxious to get her room organized. This girl has got some STUFF.
Best moment of this week:  Our shower last Saturday was so much fun. We have been blessed with such great friends and family from all over. Between our shower in MS, NC, work, and our family, we got every big item we needed, plus most of the small things.  Once I get her room organized, I will figure out the remainder of the items and finish everything up.  THANK YOU so much to everyone who has helped us prepare for our sweet little girl.
Looking forward to:   Enjoying my time off work- but heck, I am working way harder so far being off than I did sitting at that desk! ha  Getting her room ready, and getting to that feeling of everything is done.  Do you ever get that?!?

No comments:

Post a Comment