Wednesday, April 16, 2014

30 Weeks Bumpdate



How far along:  30 weeks
Size of baby: Butternut squash- 17in., 3.1lbs
Gender:  Ms. Tilly Ann Rowland :)
Maternity clothes:  My dress came in from Old Navy and I LOVE it!! The length is great and it fits perfect.. woohoo! As long as the weather is nice, it will be my outfit for my shower here in 2 weeks! :) :)  Also, I am absolutely loving wearing my maternity maxi dresses on the weekend.  They are so comfy and freeing.  I need to get more and not just wear the same 2 over and over, ha.  Old Navy is having a members perk percent off this weekend.. so I may get a few more that are on sale right now.  My rewards points aren't distributed until the end of the month.. so I may actually purchase these without them, shocker.. I know.
Sleep:  More and more uncomfortable every day. My body aches by the end of the day, and laying on my side stinks! My back and hips I think are permanently dislodged at this point. My back is the only semi-comfy position. Potty breaks are back up to around 4-5 a night (AH!) soooo I am a sleepy girl in the mornings.
Symptoms:  Very achy. Growing belly by the SECOND. Hungry. Super achy feet if I wear anything but tennis shoes (or don't wear shoes around the house.. that makes them awful!). Tired. Super pregnant face going on.  Lots of fun stuff :)  I will say, one symptom I am loving is the dry hair/skin. I have said before, I am a turbo oily girl, so to have "normal" skin is amazing.  If I skip a day washing my hair, you can't even tell.. it's a miracle! :) I really hope this sticks around even after she is here.
Miss anything:  Feeling human, haha.
Movement:  Still moving and grooving in there. She likes to do lots of flutter kicks in my ribs and curl up in TIGHT little balls, ouch!
Food cravings:  I have been wanting sweets a bit recently, which I never really did before. So maybe I can say I have a little craving?
Anything making you queasy or sick:  Nope
Have you started to show yet:   By the second!!
Belly button in or out:   Still in there a good bit, thank goodness.
Wedding rings on or off:  On
Mood: As uncomfortable as I am, still very excited! I can't believe starting this week we will be in the single digit countdown to meet our little one.  I can not wait to see what she looks like and what features she got from who!! Also, just ready to know everything is ok. It's nerve racking that we have only seen her at a 8 week ultrasound and then the 20 week.  I just want to know she is nice and perfect!
Best moment of this week:  Getting a lot of things around the inside and outside of the house done. We have SO much going on with projects, it's crazy!!  We got her nursery cleaned out last night of the leftover guest room items, so now it actually really is starting to look like a nursery! (an unfinished one, but that's ok.. for now).
Looking forward to:   7 more working days!!!!!! (can you tell I am excited? ha) Hopefully getting our house in an ok order for the shower, and of course any bit of relaxing I can squeeze in!! Also, I can't wait to get our CD in the mail with all of our maternity pictures. Lexie posted about half on Facebook so I am so anxious to see the rest and get some printed.  We have our checkup next Tuesday and are on the 2 week schedule now, so it's always nice to go in and hear her fast little heartbeat. Before I know it, we will be on the 1 week checkup schedule.. ah!!

No comments:

Post a Comment