Wednesday, April 23, 2014

31 Weeks Bumpdate








How far along:  31 weeks, whew!
Size of baby: Head of Lettuce- 18in, 3.2lbs
Gender:  Ms. Tilly Ann Rowland :)
Maternity clothes:  Well, I got my Old Navy maxi in yesterday, and while it fits now.. I'm not sure how it will be in a few weeks.  This one is more fitted than the other, and since I really want to wear it until the end, I think I am going to exchange it (hopefully if they have them in store) for a Medium. If not, try to find another comfy one in store to get.
Sleep:  I am still turbo uncomfortable, but luckily my sweet husband rubs my lower back before bed and this helps SO much with sleeping better.  I am still having tons of potty breaks, and feel super stiff when I wake up.. but at least I can still sleep through all this!
Symptoms:  Same here. Overall discomfort, very tired, dizzy/light headed spurts, insanely hungry, big, wobbly.. etc! :)
Miss anything:  Not having every part of my body growing! ha
Movement:  She reallllllly loves my right side.  Staying tucked over there, sometimes popping out of my SIDE! Also, always feels like her little feet are curled up in my ribs. Ouch.
Food cravings:  Gosh, just food. I am hungry ALL. THE. TIME. now. It's crazy!
Anything making you queasy or sick:  Nope
Have you started to show yet:   I am amazed every day how I seem bigger and bigger.  9 more weeks of growing.. eek!
Belly button in or out:   Still in there a good bit, thank goodness.
Wedding rings on or off:  On
Mood: Excited and nervous! Everything is coming together and it's crazy to think we will have a tiny little human here in just a few short weeks.  I can't wait to meet her!!
Best moment of this week:  My AMAZING husband has been working his tale off the past few weeks (months) on our house and it's been crunch time lately.  He has been working on redoing our siding ALL BY HIMSELF and it's been tons of work.  He used the hardy plank (I guess that's how you spell it ha) which is more a wood material, so once it was up the whole house needed to be painted.  He's done all but the back of the house.. so the past 2 weeks he's painted the front and two sides, the garage, trimmed the whole house (roof, door, windows, etc), replaced our old porch poles with new ones, painted those, and shutters should be in today and going up tonight.  All this on top of redoing our bedroom (new floors, paint, decor) and switching the guest room/nursery (while setting up all the nursery furniture).  A LOT has been going on to say the least and it's finally all coming together!!!! :) :) :)  Also, had our checkup yesterday and got to hear little missy's heartbeat and see she is measuring perfect still. woohoo!
Looking forward to:   2 more days of work and our Couple's Cookout shower this weekend! yay!  Also, seeing our cute little house all come together and hopefully letting Lance relax some and do NOTHING for once! :)



haha this is SOO true now!

1 comment:

  1. Send me pics tonight or soon of the house! I would love to see the progress! GO LANCE GO! I can't wait to come visit y'all!

    ReplyDelete