Wednesday, April 9, 2014

29 Weeks Bumpdate






Back to my fancy mirror pics. I know, I'm a slacker with good pictures.  The stripes is me last night after a jumbo work dinner, and then a quick snap this morning.




How far along:  29 weeks
Size of baby: Small cabbage- 17in, 2.9lbs
Gender:  Girl
Maternity clothes:  Same ole, same ole here.  I ordered a very cute (and free thanks to rewards, woo!) dress from Old Navy last week that I hope to wear at my shower here. Fingers crossed it fits and isn't too long since it's an above the knee, and I'm a shorty! 
Sleep:  Able to sleep because I am always so tired, just super uncomfortable.  There's no good way for me to lay without hurting.  At this point my hips and shoulders feel like they're breaking from laying on my sides so much- and I haven't even gained THAT much.  Happy thoughts for the next few weeks that they don't seriously break!! ha
Symptoms:  Sore, sore, sore! Big belly, can't bend over, tired, slow- basically I am 100! :)
Miss anything:  Definitely have been wanting a nice cocktail lately with this nice weather..
Movement:   Busy little lady.  She is now snug on my right side under my ribs.. ah, the danger zone.  Luckily they only feel bruised and not out of place.
Food cravings:  Still nothing here. I know, I must be weird.
Anything making you queasy or sick:  Nope
Have you started to show yet:   More and more everyday!
Belly button in or out:   Still in there
Wedding rings on or off:  On
Mood: Happy, happy!
Best moment of this week:  I had my check up on Monday and found out she is now head down, yay! Hopefully she is cozy and will stay that way until delivery. Also, I had a good 6 month check up at my derm, no bad spots on this pale girl!! :)  And lastly, my insanely hardworking husband got the nursery furniture put together over the past few days (Hello 1,000 piece dresser- sheesh!).  The room is still scattered and completely not put together, BUT we are making our way to completion slowly but surely!!
Looking forward to:   Finishing up work (12 days!!!), my shower here, finishing a million home projects, and RELAXING!! :) :)

1 comment:

  1. Love the "I want chart!" How funny! I wish I could come to your shower there! Miss you!

    ReplyDelete