Wednesday, March 26, 2014

27 Weeks Bumpdate



How far along:  27 weeks.. and according to most charts, the 3rd trimester!! :)
Size of baby: Cucumber- 15in, 2.2lbs
Gender:  Girl :)
Maternity clothes:  Same as before.. just rotating the few basic pieces I have to get me through the last 3 months.  I did find a pair of super comfty shorts at Target last week that will help me in the warmer months.  Not wanting to spend too much on something I won't be wearing for too long.  
Sleep:  Not so great.  This belly makes it super uncomfortable for the most part. Sleeping on my side kind of hurts the belly, so my back is definitely the most comfortable for me even though I've heard that's bad?  Still getting up a lot to go to the bathroom and now that little missy is getting stronger, she has woken me up a few times doing her gymnastics routines in there!
Symptoms:  Tired, achey, slow, BIG appetite, and super growing belly (among many other things growing lol)
Miss anything:  Just being able to get up and move about freely as I want. It's crazy how much effort it takes now to get off the couch, out of bed, roll over, etc.
Movement:   Been super, super active lately. Some days I feel her all day and night.. I hope she likes to sleep more once she is here!
Food cravings:  Same here.  I have switched from my OJ to more of a milk drinker. Still strange for me.  I am loving the Dark Chocolate Almond Milk, but then just reg 1% milk for my cereal.
Anything making you queasy or sick:  Nope
Have you started to show yet:   Growing, growing.
Belly button in or out:   Still in, but hurting lately from the stretching. Ouch!
Wedding rings on or off:  On! Still no swelling in the hands or feet.. just "swelling" in the face! :)
Mood: Happy and tired.
Best moment of this week:  FINALLY getting our crib and matching dresser this week.. for a GREAT deal.  Now maybe we can get it set up one day soon.. haha.  We also finished our bedroom renovation, got the guest room switched, and the nursery is almost completely empty of all the random stuff.  Hopefully she will have a room ready before she gets here!!  Also, my much needed "spa" time last night with a shellac manicure and reg. pedicure.  It was so nice to sit back and have someone else do all the work.. especially since I can't so easily reach those toes anymore.
Looking forward to:  Flying home tomorrow.. yay!! Wish me luck flying at 7 months pregnant and being comfortable. Also that I won't have to potty in those tiny airplane bathrooms, ah!

No comments:

Post a Comment