Thursday, April 10, 2014

Happy Birthday




Happy Birthday to my amazing, wonderful, fantastic, and every other mushy word, husband.  I don't like to post too many cheesy things about him because I know how annoying that can be..BUT it is his birthday, so maybe that makes today ok?  I would 100% consider myself beyond lucky to have gotten this man as my husband.  He is the hardest working person I know, whether it be at work, or on the million projects I have for him at home.  He always has to be doing something and actually enjoys (for the most part!) being busy.  I am sooo excited to see him become a daddy in just a few short months.  He is so sweet now with rubbing my belly and talking to "baby Til", that I can NOT wait to see him with her.  As tough as he likes to say he will be, I know this little girl will have him wrapped around her tiny little finger.  Cheers to my guy who not only deserves acknowledgement for how great he is on his own, but also for being able to put up with me and still love me as much as he does! :)

Happy 35th Birthday old man, I love you.. to the moon and back! :)








2 comments: