Thursday, January 30, 2014

19 Weeks Bumpdate



 
(Yes, I noticed once I got to work that apparently my mirror is covered in fuzz according to these pics.. Note to self: Clean mirror!)


How far along:  19 weeks 1 day (ALMOST half way.. ahhh!)
Size of baby:  Mango (again this week?) 6.5in, 10oz
Gender:  GIRL! :) Ms. Tilly Ann Rowland
Maternity clothes:  Still the same as last week, no more shopping trips.. yet!  I have noticed when I wear my striped tops (which maternity comes in A LOT) I look way bigger. Not sure if this is good or bad? ha.  I do like my black tops the best! haha 
Sleep:  Still pretty good, still lots of back and hip pain, but my jumbo pillow helps.  My sweet husband has also been rubbing my back each night before bed, which definitely helps with me not going to bed in pain!
Symptoms:  Sleepy, hungry, dizzy at times.. the usual.  And HELLO dry skin! I have always been a supppper oily girl, so for my face to be so dry that it all looks peely (ew) is very weird.  I am coating it with lotion at night and in the morning to try to keep it under control.  I have also never been one to wear a lot of lotion, because frankly I never needed it. Man, my legs itch soooo bad during the day if I don't coat them down in the morning.  I am trying to get in the habit of lathering down once I get out of the shower.  I know as my stomach grows, this will hopefully help the stretching skin as well.. yikes!
Miss anything:  What the scale used to say! ha  I haven't gained too much.. YET, but it's definitely odd to see the number continuously growing.
Movement:   Yes! I don't feel her all the time, but little spurts here and there.  I can't wait for it to be more constant. 
Food cravings:  Nothing really. I just love to eat now and really have no control to say no to bad things.  I need to get back on my healthy eating I was on BEFORE being pregnant, oops! I do pretty good during the week because I always bring my breakfast snack (I also eat right when I wake up) and lunch.  I eat tons of fruit during the week, and then we always eat at home.  The weekends are what get me because we tend to eat out more as we are out and about.  Of course if I am somewhere with a yummy, fatty option.. I'm picking that. Bad, I know.
Anything making you queasy or sick:  Nope
Have you started to show yet:   A big YES here!
Belly button in or out:  In
Wedding rings on or off:  On
Mood: Happy and excited.
Best moment of this week:  Getting the rooms ready to get started on the nursery, and starting our registry.
Looking forward to:  Going in store to do the registry (hopefully) this weekend.  Hopefully it won't be TOO overwhelming.  I spent all last weekend online reading a million reviews on items. Yes, reviews can make you crazy!

No comments:

Post a Comment