Thursday, January 2, 2014

15 Weeks Bumpdate



This is in my new snazzy maternity pants, belly free to breathe


The other day in a comfy maternity tee from Old Navy



I thought I would just stick to my trend of not so good mirror shots! haha I promise I'll get better.. one day!

How far along:  15 weeks, 1 day
Size of baby:  Avocado, 4-5 inches & 3-5 oz
Gender: Hopefully in about 3 more weeks, yay!
Maternity clothes:  I got a few shirts at Old Navy while my mom was here, and though the belly section is still a bit big, I like that part! ha Also, on Tuesday I went over to Target on lunch to look for some work maternity pants. I can still wear my jeans since they fit lower, but since dress pants come up higher, they were digging right in my stomach. Not only was this uncomfortable, but also making a weird bulge.  I found a pair that was marked $34.99, but to my delight only rang up for $10.39 at the register. Let me say, I am wearing these for the first time today and they are SO COMFORTABLE. They also help my stomach look more pregnant, and not just fat smashed in my old waist haha.  They don't hide anything though, so the belly is pouching today!
Sleep:  Still lots of potty breaks ALL night, but sleeping good. 
Symptoms:  I am still tired ALL THE TIME, but the nausea is so much better. It randomly hits me at night, but at least I can just go to sleep then.  Also lower back pain and growing belly, still the same!
Miss anything:  Mainly just some random foods here and there.
Movement:   Not yet :(
Food cravings:  Nothing really, I just like to eat. ha 
Anything making you queasy or sick:  The past few days after I eat, if I am really full and then am around or see food, I start gagging. Odd. This happened yesterday in the grocery store (Not a good place to not want to see food!) and then this morning after I had breakfast and opened the pantry to get some things out for lunch.
Have you started to show yet:   It's still doing the same, going up and down in size. Night time is definitely the biggest and it's more hard. (hello full day of eating!) I can for sure tell it's not going down as much anymore though, there's a permanent belly!
Belly button in or out:  In
Wedding rings on or off:  On
Mood: Happy!
Best moment of this week: Having my mom here to shop for clothes and talk about baby stuff.
Looking forward to: Our 16 week appointment next Monday and getting to schedule the gender appointment! I wanted SO bad to come home and have a gender reveal party with all my friends and family, but plane ticket prices have been outrageous and just keep rising. :( So I guess we will just call and announce it. Boo.  But I will be home sometime in April no matter what for our shower and to take maternity pics! :)

2 comments:

  1. I really wanted to do a Skype or FaceTime announcement! I had planned to call a local MS bakery with the gender and have them make a reveal cake or cupcakes for my friends and family (husband and I would have the same one here). They could have a party in MS and we would have a party here. Didn't end up doing it because we were too excited to wait to tell the world!

    Just a thought!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That would be fun!! But I don't think I could wait the day or so for them to make them! haha If we were going to go home, I was literally going to make the appointment the day before so I would wait as little as possible! I think we might do it over Skype or Facetime. I am trying to think of something simple we can do besides just saying it.. but we'll see! :)

      Delete