Friday, January 24, 2014

Tilly Rowland











It's a GIRL!

I know the pics are hard to see, but here are some of the shots we got of our precious little GIRL. I am SO SO SO excited to finally know what we are having.  As I mentioned before, I felt it was a girl all along, but definitely would have been happy either way.  I could never picture myself NOT with a girl, but I also want a sweet little boy.  Hopefully next we will get our boy and be done! :)  Lance is such a guy's guy and loves sports, being outside working on his cars or the house, so he definitely needs a little man to do all those things with him.  With that being said, I also can't wait to see him be a super softy with our girl.  He tries to act like he will be all tough, but we all know that won't be the case.

I am so ready now for June 25 to come and to meet our little Tilly.  When thinking of baby names it was pretty easy for the boy because we were using all family names.  With the girl it was a little harder, since we would probably only use family for the middle.  I looked and looked at tons of names, but of course the ones I liked were all so common.  I knew I would not want anything popular or common, but something cute and unique.  Lance vetoed most names as I was reading them off all the lists online so when I threw out Tilly, I was shocked he agreed.  I had heard this name before and always loved it, and when I came across it again I really, really wanted to use it.  Her middle name will be Ann, after my mom's middle name.

For some reason when you are pregnant and having a baby people feel the need to give their opinions, especially the rude ones.  I've already heard comments about our choice of name and luckily I am the type of person who really could care less what others think.  Word of advice: if you don't have words of excitement or something nice to say, just keep it to yourself! No one wants to hear your mean or negative thoughts. :)

Now on to the registering and SHOPPING!!  Happy Friday! 

No comments:

Post a Comment