Wednesday, January 8, 2014

16 Weeks Bumpdate






How far along:  16 weeks
Size of baby:  Turnip- 5in, 5oz
Gender:  We scheduled our anatomy/gender scan for January 22. Two weeks from today!!!! :)
Maternity clothes:  Still the same from before. I am LOVING these work ones, but they are for sure showing my growing bump to it's fullest.
Sleep:  I have not been sleeping too good this week, I think it's time to invest in a body pillow.  I heard they work wonders.  The pregnancy ones are SO expensive ($100 or so!) and I heard a regular body pillow can work, so I think I will go that route first and see how it goes.  I am also having very CRAZY, vivid dreams. I won't be sharing those crazy things.
Symptoms:  Super tired, tired, tired! Sheesh.  Still achey and back pain.  I started back on the treadmill this week since the nausea is almost 100% gone (yay!!!).  I have just been doing a one mile walk, at 3mp with 3 lbs weights.  Nothing too crazy, but keeping myself somewhat active.  That takes about 20 minutes, and I hope to next week bump it up to 30min and eventually get to the 2 mile mark.  My goal is 3-4 times a week.  So far this week I did it Sunday and Tuesday, so I'm on the right track! :)
Miss anything:  Good sleep this week!
Movement:   I don't think so.. it should be soon!
Food cravings:  Still nothing really here.  Just food in general. 
Anything making you queasy or sick:  Not too bad.  Sometimes I still have the issue with gagging if I am around food right after I eat.  Smells are definitely super strong, and since I am not a big red meat eater normally, that smell is really gross!
Have you started to show yet:   Yep! Bump is here to stay.
Belly button in or out:  In
Wedding rings on or off:  On
Mood: Happy and anxious to find out the gender!!
Best moment of this week:  We had our 16 week checkup on Monday.  We got to hear our fast little heart beat, 160, and recorded it to share with friends and family.  
Looking forward to:  Our next appointment in 2 weeks!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment