Tuesday, January 14, 2014

GIRLS




Ok, this show is weird.  And disturbing most of the time.  For some reason though, I can not stop watching it.  The new season started this past Sunday and of course it's as bizarre as ever!  I recorded the 2 new episodes since of course I can not stay up that late, ha.  I've only watched one so far, but already am sucked back in.  Your interest in these crazy characters and where they are going next just keeps you watching.  Since it is on HBO, they stretch the limits far with language, conversations, and lots of random nudity.  If you can look past that, it's a very humorous show to watch!  Don't judge me if you've seen it and think it's absolutely awful! haha I think it's either a love or hate type of show.   If you're interested to check it out, it comes on HBO Sunday nights. 10pm NC time, and 9pm for you MS/TN folks.


2 comments:

  1. I remember when we watched the first episode together! So good! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And kept saying, this is sooo weird!!! haha Memories! :)

      Delete