Thursday, December 26, 2013

14 Weeks Bumpdate


I hope everyone had a very Merry Christmas!!!  We had a nice relaxing one at home and my husband did VERY good. Here is my new Coach bag that I LOVE.





I can't believe I am already another week along!  Here is this week's Bumpdate. :)







I slacked again on my picture this week and snapped it last minute this morning before I left for work. I had to pull my cardigan up to show my belly so that's why it looks all bunchy. :)  Maybe eventually I will get some better ones!


How far along:  14 weeks (I guess I should put I am 14 weeks today but this makes me in my 15th week.. so not sure if I am listing right what week I am in? This tracking can be confusing!)
Size of baby:  Navel Orange - 4.5in, 2-3oz
Gender:  Find out in about a month
Maternity clothes:  Not yet, but thinking I might look around this weekend at some pants just to see..
Sleep:  Getting up a LITTLE less to use the restroom, other than that still sleeping pretty good.  My bedtime has moved a little later, to about 9pm :)
Symptoms: I have felt pretty good the past few days nausea wise, so fingers crossed that stays! Still really tired, and bad lower back pain but it's all manageable. I am using the restroom A LOT more during the day now and pretty much feel like I could pee (sorry TMI) ALL the time.  That is rather annoying but I guess I better get used to it since I am sure it'll only get more intense as the months go on.
Miss anything:  Cold subs/sandwiches!
Movement:   I don't think so, not yet!
Food cravings:  Still loving my tomato sandwiches and I have to have OJ every morning with my breakfast. I am also LOVING the Hershey Peppermint Chocolate bars.. sooo good.  Lance went to get me one the other night and came home with a HUGE bag of the same flavor of Hershey Kisses. Ah.
Anything making you queasy or sick:  I am doing pretty good on this. Nothing just from looking or smelling it.  If it made me feel bad in the past, I have stayed away from eating it.
Have you started to show yet:  So the day after I posted my bump last week, it literally went away. It is so nuts how from day to day it goes up and down. It's back now to about the same as last week, so probably a little bloat mixed in with baby right now. Nothing too crazy yet. :)
Belly button in or out:  In
Wedding rings on or off:  On
Mood: Happy/excited
Best moment of this week: Having a nice quiet last Christmas as 2 with my sweet husband.
Looking forward to: My mom coming in today for a week and getting lots of shopping in!

No comments:

Post a Comment