Friday, October 25, 2013

Five on Friday- October Style




Happy Friday everyone! Since October is sadly almost over, my 5 on Friday will be an October Special. :)






ONE- Halloween
I love Halloween and dressing up, but didn't realize my wedding date would mess that up for a few years. Our anniversary is the 27th, so when that falls on the weekend it is normally the weekend Halloween is celebrated.  Last year was our wedding, and this year we will be in Gatlinburg.  Hopefully next year we will be back in the Halloween festivities.  Here is a little throw back from 2 years ago.  (Glitter) Bee & her Bee Keeper.



 TWO- Boots
Who doesn't love a good pair of cute fall boots? I have a light brown pair I definitely wear out, but have been wanting a new darker brown pair.  I have my eye out now for the perfect pair!

THREE- Pumpkin
I posted a Fall one before and mentioned my love of pumpkin flavor, but I have been slacking a bit this year.  I did see on an episode of Ellen (FAVORITE show) all the crazy pumpkin things this year. Waffles, M&M's, chips, dog treats, coffee, bread, yogurt, beer, poptarts, ice cream, everything!! Some things I don't think should be pumpkin flavored.  Anything weird you guys have had pumpkin you thought would be gross but actually turned out good??





FOUR- Weather
Love it!  It is starting to get chilly, but not to the bone cold. Here is our forecast for our weekend in Gatlinburg, yay!




FIVE- Love
And most importantly I love that October is the month to celebrate my marriage.  Cheers!





Happy last Friday in October!!!!






5 comments:

  1. October is my anniversary month too (10/11/08)!!! Cheers and happy Anniversary :)
    Whitney

    ReplyDelete
  2. cheers to your almost anny!!! happy anniversary, love. that bee + beekeeper idea is too presh. and the pic is even cuter!!!
    xx
    elise

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!! We will definitely have to be thinking hard to top that next time we dress up! :)

      Delete
  3. My best friend got married on Halloween and even had a black wedding gown! They went ALL out but it was gorgeous! Happy anniversary!!

    ReplyDelete