Wednesday, October 16, 2013

New Beginnings

Well this past weekend we finally went in search of a new car! I had been looking for months and had narrowed down my favorite to the Chevy Equinox.  We knew we wanted an SUV, but not something huge or too small.  This seemed to be the perfect in between fit with size, plus I loved the inside look.  Last week I saw one come up online that I really liked look-wise and price-wise.. which is not very common.  Lance reluctantly agreed to go look at it, so on Saturday morning- off we went. Oh my word, car shopping is EXHAUSTING!!!!! We really liked the first one we saw, but he didn't want to settle before we looked at a few more, so we went to one more dealer and were POOPED! We then decided yes, the first one was it.  Long story short, our whole Saturday and Sunday was consumed with car shopping and finally around 4:00pm on Sunday we were driving away in our new fancy (as I like to say), Equinox.  I hope this car lasts me forever, because I do not want to go through that process again for a long, looooong time.  Here are a few pics I snapped on Sunday! :) I was exhausted when I took these, so I didn't get any of the backseat or very back, but you get the idea!


















As weird as it sounds, I am definitely going to miss my little Sentra.  I got that car brand new my Senior year of high school (10 years this coming February!). We have been through a lot and it's been a good little car, unfortunately I just wanted something bigger and newer.  We are going to keep it a few weeks and then sell it on our own, so I will probably still drive it some to work to save a little on gas.  I have a pretty far commute and this V6 SUV is not going to be nice to me at the gas tank, yikes!

So here it is.. Our new beginning in our new car!! :) :)

No comments:

Post a Comment