Tuesday, November 5, 2013

My Old Navy Discount Addiction

Happy Tuesday everyone!

As I have mentioned in previous posts, I have a weird thing with trying to get stuff from Old Navy as cheap as possible.  Since I use my little Old Navy CC for my everyday purchases, I rack up some nice rewards and save them up to get a good deal.  I am not really keen on buying regular clothes online, just because I can wear a different size in every store (and Old Navy is bad about none of their styles really matching size wise).  With that being said, I have been pretty lucky when I did order "regular clothes" online, and even when I haven't- the return process is very easy.  Anyways... on this order I just went for some comfy lounge clothes since a lot of those type things were on sale.  I thought I would show my lovely order from last week (that should be delivered today.. yay!)



First off I grabbed this simple sweater because it looked really comfy, and I loved the color.  Just a little something to wear to work.  This is regular price $24.94, and was on sale for $15.00.





Next, I added a 3 pack of some undies.  No need to include a picture of that, ha, but these were $12.00 regular, on sale for $7.97.



3rd, I was looking for some comfy pajama/lounge around the house tee shirts.

  

The short sleeve was $12.94 and long was $12.50, both on sale for $7.97.



And lastly, I had seen another blogger talk about these sweatshirts as being so comfy, and great to lounge in.  I snatched up 2, $19.94 each, on sale for $6.97 each.

    




So, what did I pay for all of this? Well the regular total, with no sales, would have been $102.26. With the sale price my subtotal was $54.88, which means free shipping.  Then I had a $20 promotional code to take off, plus $30 in cash rewards.  With tax I paid total.... $5.22! And the funny thing is, the exact day I ordered, I was actually getting a credit for some tanks I returned, which was $4.22. So technically I only paid $1.00 for all the items listed above.  Is it weird I get a joy out of just HOW low I can get my order??

((I didn't think I would beat my last order, which was 2 pair of skinny jeans, some tights, and a scarf for $1.83.. woohoo!))


Happy Shopping! :)

1 comment: