Friday, October 11, 2013

Five on Friday



I don't know about yall, but Friday's are definitely the BEST.  You have almost survived a full work week, and the weekend is within arm's reach.  This weekend we actually do not have too much planned, just a few things we want to get done, but in no order or time.  So out of the norm for us and I am so glad to hopefully get some nice relaxation in!!!  I am linking up again today for my 5 on Friday and my 5 today are pretty random, but just a few of my fav's lately.


ONE

I am so excited that the Renaissance Festival is back in town! If you live in the Charlotte area, this is a MUST.  I went for the first time last year and it is SO. MUCH. FUN.  The food, crafts, little shops, shows, and just characters walking around.  It is such a neat event and I hope we will be able to go within the next few weeks.  Here is there website if you want to check it out---  http://www.royalfaires.com/carolina/





I love anything Zodiac, and got this awesome gem last year at the fest.  It is stone and VERY heavy.  I think I paid maybe $20 or $25 for this?  Sorry for the bad pic.. I was snapping them last night from my phone before heading to bed! :)





TWO

I have been wanting to throw this in for awhile.  I was never a big lip stick/lip gloss wearer and about a year or two ago I decided to go on the hunt for one.  I wanted something that lasted a long time, and also didnt leave that nasty line across your lips.  I found the PERFECT product.  Revlon ColorSay Lipglaze



This stuff is AWESOME.  It's around $9-$10, so a steal! My go to color is the one above, #530 Infinite Rose.  I sometimes will pair them up since this is a lighter shade and add #510 Forever Fig, underneath. 



THREE

Next is just a cute little must have.  Being a girl, I feel like always having Kleenex handy is a must.  Kleenex brand now makes these cute little travel pouches that have such a nifty layout.  They come 3 to a pack (each being a different design).  Here is the one my purse is currently holding:

and the inside..






FOUR

I am loving my new shower curtain I got a few weeks ago and had to share.  Again, I snapped this last night with my cell phone, so not the best quality.  With the lighting, the green isn't true to color, but in reality it's a nice dark olive green.  I picked this up at World Market and was so excited to get it home and put up.  I can not tell you how excited it made me when World Market came back to Charlotte. I LOVE this store!





FIVE

Of course I have to throw in our one year is 2 weeks from Sunday, and I am SOO excited for our trip to Gatlingburg.  I have, with the help of some wonderful friends' suggestions, picked out two AMAZING restaurants for our dinner plans while we are there and also a few attractions.  We are staying at a Bed & Breakfast, so that meal will for sure be wonderful.  I might not fit into my clothes when we get back! :)





I have always loved this look on his face in the picture.  It's like, "Yep, we did it- Let's go party!" haha


HAPPY FRIDAY!

1 comment:

  1. Fridays ARE the best, girlie! i completely agree!!! :) :) :)
    xx
    elise

    ReplyDelete