Thursday, September 4, 2014

Liebster Award

My friend Jessica at Meet the Magnolias nominated me for a Liebster Award! Check out her post here.

Basically, the Liebster Award is a way to expand the reach of tiny blogs by sharing them with readers.


1. Post 11 facts about yourself.
2. Answer 11 questions provided by the person who nominated you.
3. Create 11 questions to ask your nominees.
4. Let your nominees know they have been tagged, no tag backs.
5. Make sure the blogs you nominate are under 200 followers; the goal is to promote small blogs you love or what to get to know.

**I'm going to skip steps 3-5 since I don't know any fellow bloggers to pass this on too!**
 
 My 11 facts:
1.  I am pretty obsessed with my baby, Tilly, and taking tons of pictures of her. 
2.  I love being a mom, but hated being pregnant. 
3.  I am a bit OCD and like things done my way. 
4.  I love TLC reality TV that follows people's lives- Sister Wives, My 5 Wives, and The Little Couple
5.  I could watch HGTV forever. I love their new show 'Fixer Upper'. I want to move to Texas so they can do my house!!
6.  I moved 11 hours away from home to be with a guy I knew 7 months. Tilly will not be doing anything crazy like her parents did!
7.  I am 100% girly.. Love all things pink and glitter. 
8.  I've always been a deep sleeper and found out a few years ago I have a form of narcolepsy.
9.  I am addicted to shopping, but I'm responsible with it.  I always find the best deals and hate paying full price for most things.. Unless I just really want/need it! lol
10.  I have way too many nail polishes, scarves, and Bath & Body Works home products.. But not enough to not buy more. 
11.  I have horrible vision- worn glasses since 8 and contacts since 12.  If I wasn't so scared, I would love to get Lasik one day.


My 11 questions from Jessica:
1. When's your birthday?  July 22
2. What's one thing you hope to do before 2014 is over? Lose the rest of my baby weight
3. What's your favorite meal? Anything with chicken!
4. What movie do you want to watch right now? Sex & the City
5. Paint or wallpaper? Paint with an accent wallpaper wall
6. What's the easiest dish you make constantly? Homemade white veggie pizza
7. Have you ever been to Disney World? No, but I will one day!!
8. What's your favorite season? Fall
9. What's your preferred warm beverage? White Chocolate Mocha from Starbucks 
10. What song do you want to dance to right this second? Shake it Off by Taylor S
11. What's your favorite outfit? Boots, skinny jeans, big open cardigan, and of course a good scarf!

Thanks for reading my lovely randoms and thanks to Jessica for nominating me and my little blog!!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment