Thursday, September 4, 2014

Quick, Yummy Trader Joe's Breakfast

So I recently discovered how much I love Trader Joe's.  I had been in one a few years ago, but didn't really pay attention to all the yummy, healthy things they had! If you've never been in one, it's basically a pretty healthy, organic friendly grocery store with really good prices.  Almost all of their products are their own Trader Joe's brand, and delicious.  There are also some non-healthy items as well, so it's a great mix.  It's a very cool grocery store if you have a chance to visit one.

I knew there were a few in Charlotte, but never felt the need to make the drive.  Once I found out there was one only around 20 minutes from me, I decided to go back and give it a shot.. and boy I'm glad I did! There was actually one about 5 minutes from my old job in downtown Charlotte, but it was in a CRAZY 3 story shopping center and being on the bottom floor, parking was insane so I never even tried to go.

I thought I would share my favorite breakfast creation I am loving.  I'm not sure what made me mix this together, but it's so good.. and not too bad for you either! 


 

 
 
Now, I LOVE these British Muffins.  They are whole wheat, and no crazy ingredients.  I toast these, add a small amount of Cookie Butter (this stuff is to die for) and an even smaller amount of Lemon Curd.  The serving size for each is about 1 tbsp, and I would say I use maybe half of that for the Cookie Butter and maybe a 1/4 for the Lemon Curd.  The Lemon Curd is very strong, so you only need a small amount.  This overall is around 200 calories.. so nothing crazy!
 
 

 
 
If you get a chance to go by Trader Joe's, grab these items for a quick, delicious breakfast!

No comments:

Post a Comment