Monday, March 24, 2014

Exciting Career Change!

Exciting news!!! For those of you who don't already know, one month from tomorrow, April 25 (and also my mom's birthday!), will be my last day at my current job in the banking industry.  I am beginning my new and exciting chapter as a stay at home mom.  I am due June 25, so this gives me 2 months to be my crazy planner self and get everything left I need together and most importantly.. RELAX some! I can just do whatever the heck I want- No more hour commute to and from work, no more office drama and stress, just me time for 2 whole months.. I can not WAIT!  Then beginning the end of June, my life will once again be taken over by a new boss, Ms. Tilly.  I have a feeling I'll like her a little better as my boss than the corporate world! :)




I know the each woman/mom is different and some people can't imagine staying home.  I completely think this is a choice based on each family and no 2 people are the same.  It either is something you want to do, or you don't, and there's no right or wrong answer here.  I am so thankful to be lucky enough to even have the opportunity to stay home.  It will be hard to cut back on my shopping since I may have mentioned, my husband is a cheapy, but that will probably be a good thing for me! I am excited (and a bit nervous!) to begin this new journey.  I know some (or maybe most lol) days will be super stressful, but with out a doubt I know it will be such a wonderful adventure.  :)  Cheers to a new, exciting journey!







2 comments: