Wednesday, March 12, 2014

25 Weeks Bumpdate





How far along:  25 weeks
Size of baby: Eggplant- 9in, 1.7lbs
Gender:  GIRL!
Maternity clothes:  Got some new capris in from Old Navy this past week that actually fit great.  I ordered the capris, 2 pairs of shorts, and lots for Ms. Tilly- originally priced $153 and I paid... 17 cents!! I love my Old Navy shopping challenges haha.  Unfortunately the band on the shorts were a bit too tight, so I knew it wouldn't be good in a few months.  I think this weekend I will take them back to the store and see if a bigger size helps with the band, if not, look for something else.  There is also a Motherhood Maternity in the same mall that I need to check out.  I need something cute for my shower and our pictures in 2 weeks!!! :) :)
Sleep:  Pretty good here.. starting back waking up a lot this week for potty breaks all night, fun fun!
Symptoms:  Well what I THOUGHT was carpal tunnel last week ended up spreading to my chest/rib area so bad that I went to a Chiropractor. Come to find out, my ribs had popped out of place in the back causing HORRIFIC chest and arm pain. Eh.  I've had 3 visits so far of intense massage therapy and a creepy little machine that pounds on your bones and "pops" them back. It doesn't hurt, just sounds awful. Thank goodness it has helped TONS and I should have my last appointment on Thursday. I am going to miss those back massages! :)  Other than that- growing belly and MASSIVE appetite. The amount of food I can eat at one time is kind of scary.  Sadly it seems to all be stopping in my face and chin, definitely rocking the prego face lately!
Miss anything:  Bending over, haha 
Movement:   All the time! And she is moving up a lot higher now, as you can tell from my high belly up there.
Food cravings:  Still nothing crazy here.  I haven't really experienced the whole "I have to have this certain thing right now, all the time" cravings, or anything weird.  I don't know if that's good or not. My craving is just eating! :)
Anything making you queasy or sick:  Nope
Have you started to show yet:   Yep!!
Belly button in or out:  In, and still shallow.
Wedding rings on or off:  On
Mood: Happy and ready for June
Best moment of this week:  Having my ribs popped back into place! haha
Looking forward to:  My shower, and half way for my appointment on Monday! haha I am so excited to hear her little heartbeat, but will be having my Glucose Test and getting the Rhogam shot as well.. yikes.

No comments:

Post a Comment