Wednesday, March 5, 2014

24 Weeks Bumpdate



I was getting ready for work and didn't want it to be a complete black outfit (with my work pants) so I decided to rock the pj pants in this week's pictures to break up the color. She is definitely sitting up high and poking way out!!


How far along:  24 weeks
Size of baby: Ear of corn- 8.5in, 1.5lbs
Gender:  GIRL!
Maternity clothes:  Same here! Still squeezing into some regular tops and dresses, but mostly maternity for this big ole belly.
Sleep:  Getting better. Last week was AWFUL.  This is more in the symptoms, but last week I started getting carpal tunnel type symptoms in my left arm from the shoulder to my finger tips. Laying on my back or left side made it a million times worse, so I was stuck strictly on my right side.  This made my right side start to hurt and be uncomfortable. UH!
Symptoms:  Gosh, lots!! The arm issue above, which I can happily say with the use of a wrist brace and nightly band exercises, is getting better! It has started to affect my right side some, so I have been doing the exercises on both.  Bad tail bone pain at work after sitting all day, so today I brought my lovely donut pillow I got a few years ago when I broke my tail bone. Helping so far!!  I can't bend over that well around this big ole belly, I realized this past weekend when trying to tie my tennis shoes that I was in for a challenge.  Overall just very uncomfortable, pain on the inside of my stomach from what I assume is everything stretching, and still super exhausted after work.  I can only imagine how intense the next 16 weeks will be!!! With all that being said though, feeling Tilly constantly move and wiggle around inside of me makes it totally worth it. But yes, it's still hard and miserable! :)
Miss anything:  Not having something hurt
Movement:   She is definitely a busy bee in there! Flipping, kicking, whatever it is.. I feel her all the time!
Food cravings:  I've been really enjoying cereal lately.. and milk.  I NEVER drink milk and if I do for cereal or things, I mostly use Almond Milk, so this is a big change! Also my appetite is insane lately. I am hungry ALL.THE.TIME. and I mean hungry.
Anything making you queasy or sick:  Nope
Have you started to show yet:   Big, big yes.
Belly button in or out:  In, but it's getting so shallow. So odd!
Wedding rings on or off:  On
Mood: Happy, nervous, anxious.. but mostly happy!
Best moment of this week:  Just feeling her moving and watching her (me) grow!
Looking forward to:  My shower!!! I can't wait to be home and see everyone in 3 weeks!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment