Wednesday, March 19, 2014

26 Weeks Bumpdate




*First I would like to say very happily that.. I passed my glucose test!!! I took it Monday and it wasn't too awful (even though I felt pretty nauseous after that drink) and found out yesterday that I passed.  I was so scared I would be the person who had the gestational diabetes and then turned into full blown diabetes after. Yes, I am a paranoid soul. :)  The Rhogam shot also wasn't bad going in, but man it hurt soooo bad all day yesterday. Ouch!*

How far along:  26 weeks
Size of baby: Still an Eggplant, but gone up in size- 9.2in, 2lbs
Gender:  Girl :)
Maternity clothes:  I took my shorts back to Old Navy this past weekend and got 2 maxi dresses and a shirt.  I am wearing one dress to the shower, and might just wear the same one in our pictures. Not sure yet on the pictures, but time is ticking!!!
Sleep:  Good lately, minus the potty breaks!!
Symptoms:  Thank goodness my whole rib issue is pretty much gone! It still is a bit sensitive to lay on my left side, so I am staying off of it to make sure I don't re-irritate it.  Other symptoms about the same- growing, tight belly, big appetite, tired, just over-all feeling VERY pregnant!
Miss anything:  Still bending over, getting up and down easily. All the things this big belly prevents. :) 
Movement:   Still a busy bee in there! Every time at our appointment when they go to do the doppler, they comment on how much she is moving around in there.  I wonder what that'll be like once she's here!
Food cravings:  Same ole, same ole.  Nothing specific.  Mainly I give in to "bad" food more and am definitely hungry A LOT.  Sadly, I did eat healthier before pregnancy. But man that Chickfila biscuit was good this morning! :)
Anything making you queasy or sick:  Nope
Have you started to show yet:   Bigger and bigger every day it seems! Thank goodness at my appointment on Monday my doctor said my weight was right on track and looking great, whew!
Belly button in or out:   Still in, thank goodness.
Wedding rings on or off:  On! No swelling yet on anything.. Except my pregnant chin- does that count? haha
Mood: Happy, happy!!!
Best moment of this week:  Hearing little missy's heartbeat on Monday and passing my Glucose test!!!!!
Looking forward to:  Being home NEXT WEEK!!!!!  I am so excited to see all my friends and family and to celebrate little Tilly at our shower next Saturday.


Also want to send a big Happy Birthday to my best friend, Lexie! Love you!!!

2 comments:

  1. Congrats on your pregnancy!!!! You are a glowing mama-to-be!

    wordsaboutwaverly.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete