Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Weekend Shopping

So as much as I love my "What to Expect' app, it can also be a burden to my pocket.  I am constantly in my June 2014 forum reading all the posts and advice from other expectant moms, but unfortunately this is where they also post about all the good baby/mommy sales going on.

This weekend I was cooped up inside with a BAD head cold (thank goodness I am slowly, but surely, feeling better) so I was on my app quite a bit.  This is where I learned about the HUGE Carter's sale and the Vera Bradley sale.

Carter's had 50% the whole site, and then if you spent over $50.00, you got an additional 25% off your whole order!  I tried to be good here and not go TOO crazy, because I know a lot of people are going to want to buy us clothes at the showers (hello, they are SO cute).  Which in return will mean towards the end we will be getting all the remainder necessities, which can add up fast.  I finally finished (I think!) our registry this weekend and somehow it's over 100 items, yikes!  Here is a little preview of a few items I purchased.  I did good and got only 6, 9, or 12 month items.


, , hi-res
, Blue, hi-res
, Navy, hi-res
, , hi-res


Next, I hopped on over to Vera Bradley to check out these diaper bags that were up to 50% off!  Of course the one I wanted wasn't 50% off, but still on sale.  Also, if you sign up for their emails, you get an additional $20 off.. so all in all, I did end up out of pocket barely over 50% off.. not bad!







I have a feeling having a little girl is going to be pretty pricey... sorry Lance! :)




No comments:

Post a Comment