Wednesday, February 19, 2014

22 Weeks Bumpdate




How far along:  22 weeks
Size of baby: Papaya- 8in, 1.2lbs
Gender:  Girl, Ms. Tilly.
Maternity clothes:  As I was browsing around Target Monday on my day off, I came across some Maternity "jeggings". Now at first I thought, um no.  But then I thought, well why not just try them on? Hello comfort!! I guess these are more of a legging material, supposed to look like jeans? I don't really know the technical description, but I do know these went home with me!
Sleep:  Pretty good, getting used to flip flopping back and forth to keep the pain at a minimum.
Symptoms:  Big hard belly! Also, the past week or two my skin has been breaking out something awful. The weirdest thing is, it is SO dry. I have never in my life had dry skin. I am normally an oil machine, so for my face to be peeling and dry is so weird. I never thought I would see the day when I switched my "For Oily Skin" foundation to "For Normal to Dry Skin". Yes, this change happened on Monday.  So I have some nice pale, flaky, broken out skin. Is this the pregnancy glow people talk about?!? One positive thing I am enjoying is the dryer hair. I would keep this forever. Having constant oily hair is never fun.  I am very curious to see what in the world happens to me after I have this baby.. dry, oily, both?!?  Also, the double chin has arrived. Boo!
Miss anything:  Being comfortable and not getting so out of breath. I can only imagine what's to come!
Movement:   YES! Little missy has been a busy, busy bee lately.  She mainly has her little parties at night time when I am laying down resting before bed.  She also likes to do what she was doing during our ultrasound... curl up on one side in a tight little ball, which results in a huge knot sticking out of my side. It doesn't hurt, but it's an odd feeling and sure looks crazy!
Food cravings:  Same, nothing really.
Anything making you queasy or sick:  Nope
Have you started to show yet:   Definite yes.
Belly button in or out:  In
Wedding rings on or off:  On
Mood: Happy :)
Best moment of this week:  Feeling Tilly be so active and move around.
Looking forward to:  Our checkup today and hearing her little heartbeat! 

No comments:

Post a Comment