Wednesday, February 5, 2014

20 Weeks Bumpdate




Ok, so my mom asked why I always "cut my head off" in my pictures, haha, so I figured I would try to take some this week not doing that.  I just think it's awkward either smiling into your camera or into the mirror? I guess I am not a good mirror "selfie" person.  I actually tried to have Lance take a few last night, but of course he HATES taking pictures and kept taking them so quick they were either blurry or I wasn't looking.  I gave up and went back to my mirror for now! :)  I definitely got quite a bit bigger from last week.  Since I take these pictures in the morning you might not be able to tell much, but by the evening, I am BIG!


How far along:  20 weeks.. HALFWAY! :) 
Size of baby:  Banana- 7in, 11oz
Gender:  Girl :)
Maternity clothes:  I ordered a few things off oldnavy.com this week, hopefully when they get here Thursday, they all fit! :)  I used my reward points so only paid $3 for my whole order, yay! Next big order will definitely be on all their cutesy baby girl clothes, I can't wait!! Other than that, still wearing the ones I have, and still my regular sweaters and tops that look ok with my big belly. 
Sleep:  Painful. Sleeping on my side hurts my hips and back SO bad. I try not to sleep on my back since it isn't recommended, but I always wake up on it. Plus, I will admit this here: Lance tells me I am a BAD pregnant snorer when on my back, so I wake up a lot to him poking me telling me to roll over. haha oops!!
Symptoms:  Same as it's been. Sore, big, tired, dry, you know.. all the fun things that come along with being pregnant! :)
Miss anything:  Being comfortable.
Movement:   Yes, yes, yes! It's always when I am sitting, or laying on my back. Saturday I was laying down and felt her, so I went to pull up my shirt to put my hand on my stomach (I am always trying to see if I can feel her through so I can tell Lance to try!) and right when I did that my stomach made a huge bounce when she moved (kicked?). It was crazy! Sadly, as much as he has tried, Lance still can't feel anything yet.  She must sleep a lot, because I only feel her randomly and it's just a few minutes.. like she is readjusting to go back to bed. :)
Food cravings:  Still don't have anything I just HAVE to have, thank goodness. Still loving food.. and scared of what the scale is going to say because of it.. ah! Getting bigger has been hard on me (as I would assume it is with most women). I'm not too worried about my stomach getting bigger, it's just EVERYTHING else that is growing with it.. legs, arms, CHIN, etc. Lance assures me that my whole body is supposed to grow, so it's normal haha. Luckily he is super supportive and helps me not be silly and concerned.  I haven't gained a crazy amount or anything.. but honestly I am not too concerned with the number, just where that number is going! Haha.  So if I start to getting puffy and lots of "water" weight, be nice and act like it's not there, ha.  I have heard the comments women get at the end, "You look like you're about to pop!" "Are you having twins?". Once again people, BE NICE TO THE PREGNANT LADIES OUT THERE!
Anything making you queasy or sick:  Nope
Have you started to show yet:   My goodness, over the weekend I grew. And I mean grew. My belly is a BELLY now!
Belly button in or out:  In
Wedding rings on or off:  On
Mood: Happy, and wore out! haha
Best moment of this week:  Just feeling our little girl move around and the constant planning for her arrival. Got the bedding ordered yesterday and it should be here tomorrow!! Now we just need a crib to put it in.. haha
Looking forward to:  The second half to fly by!! (a girl can dream, right?)

No comments:

Post a Comment