Wednesday, February 12, 2014

21 Weeks Bumpdate



She's growing! :)


How far along:  21 weeks
Size of baby: Spaghetti squash - 8in, 1lb
Gender:  Girl, Ms. Tilly.
Maternity clothes:  So my Old Navy order was a bust.  I only liked one of the things I ordered. Luckily it was this shirt/dress that is simple black and was on sale for $5. So with sending everything else back, I should get around $70 in my free "cash" back. Not sure if I will try out some of their spring dresses, or spend it on little miss.  I just didn't LOVE the other 2 shirts and then the "skinny" jeans fit my butt area, but were so baggy all down my legs and very wide leg. Not what I wanted, so back it all went.  Hopefully I get my credit back for my "cash" sooner than later!  Lance and I also stopped at another thrift store this past weekend and I got 2 more pairs of pants and 2 shirts for a total of... $10! Woohoo! lol Maternity thrift shopping is the best, because most of the clothes are brand new.  Some are quite, hm.. ugly, but you can randomly find some good items.  I think when I am off Monday for President's Day I might go to Motherhood Maternity and look for some more jeans.
Sleep:  Still having bad hip pain. Boo.
Symptoms:  Nothing new here. Really staying steady on all the lovely symptoms.  My stomach has started to get a lot harder, which feels so odd! 
Miss anything:  Being able to bend over.. Painting my toes is definitely a challenge, and I don't even have the big jumbo belly yet.   I asked Lance if he would do them and he said yes, but couldn't guarantee what it would look like.  I took that as he can just be a good hubby and buy me a few pedicures! :)
Movement:   Yep! Main times are still when I am sitting or laying down.  Mostly after I eat, she has a little dance party.  Lance still can't feel anything yet from the outside. 
Food cravings:  Surprisingly still nothing crazy here.  I might randomly think of something and really want it then, but no one item that I continue to crave. The only thing consistent has been I have to have my glass of OJ each morning. We ran out one time and it was a sad day.
Anything making you queasy or sick:  Nope
Have you started to show yet:   Oh yea, nice and hard belly going on! :)
Belly button in or out:  In
Wedding rings on or off:  On
Mood: Happy!!
Best moment of this week:  Getting everything together. Her bedding has arrived and I got the cutest basket I am going to use as her hamper this week at Marshall's.  Still no furniture though..
Looking forward to:  Continuous planning and organizing! Also, I will be home in 6 weeks for my shower and to see everyone!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment