Wednesday, February 26, 2014

23 Weeks Bumpdate





How far along:  23 weeks
Size of baby: So my app updated and re-did how it calculates the weeks, I think due to the complaining by some on the confusion of it. Now instead of showing me in a week ahead (like this week it would say I am week 24, but 23 weeks, 0 days- confusing! It now just shows the second half), so this changed the configuring some. Which means we are still stuck on the same fruit and measurements somehow for another week.  Papaya, 8in, 1.2lbs
Gender:  GIRL!
Maternity clothes:  Haven't gotten anything new, but definitely wearing them for the most part.  I can still wear regular dresses, which look ok, and some shirts.  I think the maternity clothes just look better with your bump, and sure are comfy! Maternity pants all the way though!!
Sleep:  Ok. Still back/hip pain, but I am able to sleep.
Symptoms:  Growing, growing, growing belly!!! Lots of movement, and still very tired.  I have noticed if I walk a lot (which is mainly when shopping haha) my back and feet are KILLING me after.  Nothing really new here.
Miss anything:  Being able to lay on my stomach when sleeping. That is how I fell asleep best!
Movement:   Big yes here.. and Lance can finally feel her now!!! yay! She likes to play a game where she will stop most of the time when he puts his hand on my belly, but luckily she moves SO much now at night, he still can catch her some.
Food cravings:  Same things here I still like to eat, but wouldn't say an intense craving on anything. My OJ, tomato sandwiches, and recently I have started really liking non-frosted Strawberry or Blueberry poparts, and salads!
Anything making you queasy or sick:  Nope
Have you started to show yet:   YES
Belly button in or out:  In
Wedding rings on or off:  On
Mood: Anxious to get things done, but very happy!
Best moment of this week:  Hearing her heartbeat at our last appointment and feeling so much movement.  It's scary not knowing what's going on in there, and those things help ease my mind!
Looking forward to:  We will be heading home to MS one month from TOMORROW!!! We will fly in late Thursday night, March 27, and fly back to NC Monday morning, March 31. I can't wait to see all my friends and family and have our baby shower, which I know is going to be fabulous. Also, getting my best friend to take our Maternity pictures and getting to take ones with HER too!!!  She has finally shared her news, so I can freely say now that Lexie and I are pregnant together!!! She is about 7 weeks ahead of me, and even though we are 11 hours apart, it's so neat to share this experience together.  I know I bug her to death with questions since this is #3 for her, but that's what friends are for! :)

1 comment:

  1. Yayy! I can't wait to visit with you, Lance, and Miss Tilly girl!! :)

    ReplyDelete