Wednesday, May 28, 2014

36 Weeks Bumpdate




How far along:  36 weeks

Size of baby:  Large Cantaloupe (again)- 19-22in, 6lbs
Gender:  Girl
Maternity clothes:  Everything except my pajamas/lounge clothes, and tanks I stretch over this belly!
Sleep:  Still lots and lots of hip pain. I also have noticed my stomach gets so hard and painful at night, so I think I am starting to have the BH contractions at night.. but not during the day. Strange.
Symptoms:  Everything! haha
Miss anything:  Just being comfortable and not a million degrees. This heat is killer when you have a permanent heater in your belly.
Movement:  This girl is a wiggle worm. They say movement decreases as they get bigger, but she has been more active! And now that she's bigger, those movements HURT. I think she wants out! :)
Food cravings:  Think I'll make it the whole pregnancy with no crazy cravings.. weird!
Anything making you queasy or sick:  Nope
Have you started to show yet:   Growing and growing
Belly button in or out:   Magically still in for now
Wedding rings on or off:  Sadly, pretty much always off.  My wedding ring is a size 4 1/2, and the cheapo band I bought to wear for now is a 6 and fits kind of snug.. crazy!  This heat is keeping them super puffy.
Mood:  Anxious!!!
Best moment of this week:  We went swimming on Saturday and it was AMAZING. It was the first time in months that my body didn't hurt and I felt weightless.  Even for about 30 minutes after I got out, I felt normal.  Then of course all the aches and pains came back haha
Looking forward to:   I am heading out now to get a pedicure and then late this afternoon is my 36 week checkup to see if I am making any progress towards labor.  I know what they check for doesn't mean much, but it'll at least make me THINK something is happening! haha So send happy baby thoughts our way around 5:15 (NC time!) :) :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment