Wednesday, May 7, 2014

33 Weeks Bumpdate


I'm not good at getting these not sideways, ha.  Maybe before the end I'll have some good, non mirror, pics? :)
 

How far along:  33 weeks

Size of baby: Honeydew- 19in, 4.5lbs
Gender:  Girl
Maternity clothes:  Got some good deals in last week, and will be the last I buy I'm sure.  I have my staple pieces to last me these last few weeks.  I took my dress back to Old Navy and luckily they had the same one in the Medium, so I got that plus one other maxi.  I also got some shorts, a new basic tshirt, capris, Tilly some PJ's, and Lance a pair of work pants all for... $25! yay! Since I am no longer working and racking up my rewards with shopping, I'm sure that'll be my last big bargain trip, boo!
Sleep:  Uncomfortable, but I'm sleeping! The bathroom breaks are still ALL night long.
Symptoms:  Bigger and more uncomfortable each day and still feeling a million degrees.
Miss anything:  Not being a human heater ha. Being able to get out of the bed easily.
Movement:  She loves being in her favorite spot, my poor right side.  She is always doing something in there.  I always wonder what exactly she's doing based on the weird movements I feel!
Food cravings:  Sweets are definitely more than normal, but no specific thing here.
Anything making you queasy or sick:  No
Have you started to show yet:   Ha. Yes.
Belly button in or out:   Still in
Wedding rings on or off:  On.  I still take them off at night since my fingers swell then, but still good during the day!
Mood: Tired, nervous, anxious, happy, excited.. everything?
Best moment of this week:  Just moving right along with the nursery and getting organization going. We got her closet shelves put in last night, which helped TONS because I got to cram so much of her stuff in there! haha
Looking forward to:   Our doctor's appointment this afternoon.  I always love hearing her little heartbeat in there.  I am so jealous of the people who get all these ultrasounds.  We got one at 8 weeks to confirm, and then our anatomy scan at 18.   I guess I should be thankful we don't need them, since I think most of the time it's from complications.  But I would like to see her one more time before she's here!  I just have to trust everything is ok in there and she's just baking away for her arrival.. soon! :)

2 comments: