Wednesday, May 14, 2014

34 Weeks Bumpdate

 
No mirror pic, yay!  I did have Lance take this right after I woke up from my nap, so I don't look my best but hey, I'm pretty much tired and puffy most of the day so it's pretty accurate! haha



How far along:  34 weeks

Size of baby:  Pineapple- 19-22in, 4.9lbs
Gender:  Girl
Maternity clothes:  I mostly live in my maternity dresses or jumbo tshirts and shorts. Comfy clothes are what it's all about!
Sleep:  Uh, not good here. My hips and back are awful lately, so sleeping on my side hurts pretty bad. Of course this is the only way I can sleep now, so I am constantly switching sides (which let me tell you is NOT an easy task with this belly.) By the time I can finally fall asleep, I am woken up to have to pee.  It's a vicious cycle that continues all night. So basically I am exhausted most of the time.. preparation for what's to come? haha
Symptoms:  Burning up hot, in a lot of pain, feel like I have NO more room to grow.. which is scary since I know I am going to! ha, exhausted, overall feeling very blah.  I heard that once you get into the 30's week it goes downhill.. man they were right. Around 32 weeks it really hit me.  Short people don't have enough room for these babies! lol  But I'm making it.  As much as I am ready for her to be here, I know she needs to bake a bit longer!!
Miss anything:  Lots.
Movement:  She's always rolling around in there feeling like she is trying to escape.  She likes to stick her butt way out of my side now, which totally freaks out Lance. haha He will feel her and be like, "Oh my gosh that feels so painful."  Hm, yep! He also said she feels like a snake moving around in there.. and that he's glad men don't have to carry babies. Lucky duck!
Food cravings:  Still nothing.
Anything making you queasy or sick:  No
Have you started to show yet:   Oh yea.
Belly button in or out:   Still in for now, even though it's tiny!
Wedding rings on or off:  On during the day, off at night
Mood:  Overwhelmed
Best moment of this week:  Just getting through each day! The nursery is officially ALMOST done.  Looking for one last piece and then we can get it complete.. which makes me sooo happy.  Now I need a baby to put in there! :)
Looking forward to:   Just relaxing and enjoying my time off.  I am so thankful I was able to take these 2 months off before she got here. I can't even imagine getting up every morning and making that commute to work feeling how I do.  Also I meet with our pediatrician option tomorrow morning, and our hospital tour is next Tuesday night.. it's all getting real!!


No comments:

Post a Comment