Monday, May 19, 2014

35 Weeks Bumpdate

 
{Mas and Lance at her 90th birthday last fall}

Sadly Lance's grandmother, Mas, passed away last night.  She was 90, but is now back with Lance's grandfather and can be at peace.  Since we are leaving tomorrow to head back to his hometown (luckily only about an hour and 45 min away.. so hopefully no labor signs, yikes!) I am doing my update a few days early.



 
{Quick pic I sent my mom yesterday.. not the best, but you can see my big ole belly}



How far along:  35 weeks (on Wednesday)

Size of baby:  Large Cantaloupe- 19-22in, 5.5lbs
Gender:  Girl
Maternity clothes:  Same as before.. this belly is BIG.
Sleep:  It's so-so.  I am still in a lot of pain laying down, especially now that my sciatic nerve on my right side is hurting BAD.  Mostly my right side is falling apart because as I've said, that's where little missy has firmly planted herself.  The heartburn is also in full flames, so laying down makes it a million times worse.  Some how I am still sleeping a bit through all this, but never really feeling rested.
Symptoms:  Uncomfortable. Heartburn. Exhausted. Very light headed and faint. Big...  Must mean we're close!!! lol
Miss anything:  Oh yea.
Movement:  She is literally trying to pop out of my right side. I think the inside has to bruised (if that is possible). She's always wiggling and sticking her big ole booty out.
Food cravings:  If I had to think of one thing I guess I could pin it to ice cream.  I don't ever HAVE to have it, but I definitely have wanted it a lot being pregnant, and never really did before.  I could take it or leave it, but if it's an option.. I am taking it!
Anything making you queasy or sick:  No
Have you started to show yet:   Uh huh
Belly button in or out:   Still staying in there!
Wedding rings on or off:  On during the day, off at night
Mood:  Sad this week for Lance's family, but getting more and more excited to meet our little girl.
Best moment of this week:  I met with the pediatrician last Thursday and it went really well.  We will definitely be using her and that office!
Looking forward to:   Since we are leaving for  out of town tomorrow, we had to reschedule our hospital tour to June 3, and also I will miss my checkup this week and start for my once a week ones next Wednesday.  I am looking forward to that 36 week check up to see if they can tell any progress that this little lady wants out!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment