Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Revlon ColorStay




I have mentioned this gloss in the past, and it is amazing.  I was never a big lipstick wearer, and hated how lip gloss came off so easy and left that nasty line on your lips.  This comes in great colors, REALLY does stay on a long time, and wears off evenly.  It normally costs around $8-9, but this weekend I found a great deal.  I was at Kmart (yes, we still have Kmart in NC and I love it!) and saw it for 75% off! First my reaction was excitement, but then it turned to fear they were discontinuing it like they do EVERYTHING that I grow attached to.  Most were gone, but they did have 1 left of the color I normally wear, and I grabbed 2 other colors that were similar.  I think I paid $2.14 each for these!  The last time I had to buy these was a few months ago because CVS had them on sale for I think around the same big discount.  I got 3 then too, so I really got nervous they would be gone soon.  I have googled and looked on Revlon and still see the product, so fingers crossed they don't discontinue my favorite gloss!!  Quite a while back they were getting rid of my favorite mascara, Sky High Curves, so I bought all the discount ones at Target, then found them at Goodwill for $1 each and bought all they had.  I was able to use my stockpile for over a year after it was discontinued! Hey, gotta get it while I can!

If you are looking for a new gloss to try, this is the one.  Hopefully it won't be gone anytime soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment