Wednesday, June 4, 2014

37 Weeks Bumpdate

 
Not the best picture, but it shows my painfully large belly!



How far along:  37 weeks.. full term, woohoo!

Size of baby:  Watermelon- 19-22in, 6.5lbs
Gender:  Girl
Maternity clothes:  Same as before.. almost all maternity, then whatever tshirts and tanks I can stretch over this jumbo WATERMELON (ah) belly!
Sleep:  Still sucky. Hip pain, shoulder pain, wake up to numb arms/hands, bathroom breaks about 7 times a night. Fun stuff!
Symptoms:  Whew, everything.  I look like someone pumped me up with air- My poor face is so fat, eh.  Every week I think there's no way my stomach can get any bigger, but it does. This must be a 20 lb baby! haha
Miss anything:  Oh so much..
Movement:  She is still a rolly polly in there. Lots of painful movements now that I have a full grown baby hanging out in my belly.
Food cravings:  Nope
Anything making you queasy or sick:  No
Have you started to show yet:   I am officially HUGE.  When I went to the grocery store on Monday, literally within a minute of being in the store 3 people stopped and asked when I was due as they stared at my belly all wide eyed.  Then when I was checking out, the manager ran over and loaded all my groceries on the belt for me as he said, I don't want you going into labor here!   Oh, and the best.. Saturday we were at Walmart and the cashier says, "Oh honey, you look miserable."  Why yes, yes I am! ha
Belly button in or out:   It's still in there.
Wedding rings on or off:  Off :( Got my cheapo band to wear so I don't look like a single teen mom! haha
Mood:  Lots, but so anxious!!!
Best moment of this week:  We had our hospital tour last night and it was so crazy how real it made it all. Next time I'll be there, I'll be having a baby! ah!! Also, I have never been in a hospital as a patient, so it's kind of scary.  Thank goodness everyone seemed super friendly and the rooms are very, very nice at our hospital!
Looking forward to:   I have my appointment in about an hour, so fingers crossed I have something going on this week. Everything was at 0 last week.. no fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment