Wednesday, June 18, 2014

39 Weeks Bumpdate




How far along:  39 weeks- AH!

Size of baby:  Watermelon- 19-22in, 7lbs
Gender:  Girl
Maternity clothes:  Comfy is key for sure! Maxi dresses, or Tshirts and pj shorts (that somehow I can still squeeze my big ole pregnant butt into) are my main attire these days.
Sleep:  Same. The hip pain I have when I wake up is excruciating. It's horrible!! Million potty breaks, as she is completely smashed in my poor bladder.
Symptoms:  Hot, big, so much lower pressure, and lovely shooting pains down LOW.
Miss anything:  Yes, yes, yes
Movement:  This little bit likes to go crazy starting at about 9pm every night. I hope this isn't a sign of her habits on the outside world, uh oh!! and let's just say her movements now hurt like the dickens!
Food cravings:  Nope
Anything making you queasy or sick:  No
Have you started to show yet:   My stomach is OUT.OF.CONTROL
Belly button in or out:   Still all the way in there.  It's very shallow, but never got flat or "popped". Yay! lol
Wedding rings on or off:  Good ole fatty swollen fingers. I tried to put it on the other day and let's just say that was a bad idea..
Mood:  Ready for this baby!
Best moment of this week:  We have the house all in order, some last minute supplies approved from insurance and arrived yesterday.. now we are just waiting on little girl!!
Looking forward to:   My appointment is in about 45 minutes.. I hope we have LOTS of progress.   Also.. my mom arrives at 6:50pm tonight! She'll be here for the next few weeks, so Tilly needs to get here ASAP so we can enjoy lots of help! :) -- But I'm really wishing for a 22nd baby!

1 comment: