Wednesday, June 11, 2014

38 Weeks Bumpdate

 
Same outfit as 2 weeks ago, but oh the difference 2 weeks make.  This belly is OUT OF CONTROL.
 
 
How far along:  38 weeks.. ah!!

Size of baby:  Watermelon- 19-22in, 6.5lbs (all same as last week?)
Gender:  Girl
Maternity clothes:  Squeezing into what I can!
Sleep:  Keep this same from last week-- Still sucky. Hip pain, shoulder pain, wake up to numb arms/hands, bathroom breaks about 7 times a night. Fun stuff!
Symptoms:  HOT. So, so hot!! Big, uncomfortable, can't bend or do most anything that requires me to move lol
Miss anything:  Ahhh where to begin?
Movement:  She is still going crazy in there. She's trying to break out! :)
Food cravings:  Nope
Anything making you queasy or sick:  No
Have you started to show yet:   I think my stomach will explode any day now..
Belly button in or out:   Still in!
Wedding rings on or off:  Off and jumbo sausage fingers for the win
Mood:  Exhausted
Best moment of this week:  I was FINALLY dilated at my 38 week checkup yesterday.. hallelujah, this baby is being cooperative!!
Looking forward to:   My mom will be here a week from tomorrow and of course.. having this baby!!!!!!!

1 comment: