Wednesday, March 27, 2013

What I'm Loving Wednesday (3/27)



I have seen this on a few blogs and thought I would start doing a little 'What I'm Loving Wednesday' for my blog! :)

First off, there are 2 songs I am really loving right now.  Of course I am loving Justin's whole CD, ha, but I really love his new single, Mirrors.  It is probably one of my favorites on the CD.  If you haven't heard it.. take a listen!  I am also loving Pink's new song, Just Give Me a Reason.  I am an even bigger fan now after seeing her in concert, and I really love the sound of this song. She was AMAZING in concert, and luckily I got to hear this one live.






Another thing I am loving this week is... The Voice!  I have always been an American Idol girl, but I am not liking these new judges at all.  I also feel like this season they let people through just for TV and aren't really interested in the best singer.  I HATE how the judges don't seem to care about helping the singers anymore and are just there to be on TV and get their paycheck.  I have heard a lot of buzz about The Voice so since it started this week, I thought I would jump right in.. well I am LOVING it.  Can't wait to see how the whole season works and plays out!


Of course I am loving that it is Wednesday, which means we are halfway to another weekend...




And last, but certainly not least.. I am loving my amazing husband who as of today, have had 5 wonderful months of marriage with!



Happy Wednesday! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment