Wednesday, March 20, 2013

The 20/20 Experience



I. love. it. 


Yes, March 19 finally arrived and JT's MUCH anticipated album was finally released.  I was lucky enough to win this amazing album on the radio the day before.  I didn't have to do much, just be caller 10, but still.. I WON! ha  I got my email yesterday for the digital download and was so excited to get home and listen.  Of course when I logged on my laptop, I was informed of all the updates iTunes and my iPhone needed.. so about 2 HOURS later, I finally had the album downloaded and uploaded.  Since I have a nice 40-45 minute work commute, I used this morning to be my review time.  I didn't have time to listen to every song all the way through since most are close to 10 minutes long, but I did get a nice sample of each.  I must say, job well done Justin!

He definitely has an amazing PR/marketing/etc group, because Mr. Justin Timberlake is everywhere right now.. commercials, radio, TV, you name it.  And yes, I am LOVING it all. I think Lance is about Justin'ed out.. but that's ok! :)  I would highly recommend this CD and I can not wait for the second half to come out later this year!



PLEASE COME TO CHARLOTTE!!!!!







No comments:

Post a Comment