Friday, March 22, 2013

Hello, Friday!

TGIF!

Whew, it seems lately I have been looking forward to the weekends more and more! I hate to wish away time, but I sure do enjoy my time off. The next few months are going to be busy, busy and I am SO excited. This weekend we don't have much planned, hopefully getting to go visit our friends' sweet little twins that were born on St. Patrick's Day and maybe squeeze in some painting.  Next weekend we are going to Lance's hometown to visit some family, the next weekend is Lance's birthday get together, then we will have a free space before heading back home to MS April 25th! After that we will be going to VA to see his mom and that side of the family Memorial weekend, and then the next weekend leave for FL to meet my family for a week.. sheesh! It sure does get busy with both of our families spread out all over the place!!  I love having countdowns and things to look forward to, so bring it on! :)


I hope everyone has a fab weekend!!

 Happy 70th Birthday to my Grandma Sharon! 

xoxo




No comments:

Post a Comment