Friday, July 4, 2014

100th Post.. "That Mom"

 
I can't believe I am already writing my 100th blog post! Thank you so much for all the kind words from everyone on my pregnancy journey and also on our sweet little baby girl.  When I found out I was pregnant, I knew I wanted to document it in some way and I figured this little blog would be the best place.  I wasn't sure how many people would enjoy reading along, and how many would just be annoyed by all the posts!  So for those of you that have read along, don't worry... I will definitely be updating tons on Tilly now that she is here.
 
With that being said, I am officially that mom.  You know, when you see a pregnancy announcement on Facebook and think, "Great.. 9 months of a million belly pictures and pregnancy posts."  Then they have the baby and your next thought, "Now we get to see 100 pictures that look the exact same of this baby that she talked about for 9 months."  Come on, you know you've thought that before. Heck, I know I have.  And now what? It's me.  But honestly.. don't the pictures look a LITTLE bit different? haha  I get it now though, when you are pregnant.. it kind of takes over your life and really it's mostly what you have to talk about. And then you have the baby and you really have nothing else left to talk about or take pictures of! My life is 24/7 baby baby baby.  Of course I am going to take a million pictures (yall should see my camera reel in my phone.. sheesh) and share the best ones for all the world to see.. and get annoyed at.  So I apologize because yes, I am that mom now.  I probably will be from here on out.  I try to limit my pictures to the REALLY good ones, but she is just too stinking cute to hold back.  Maybe one day I will have something else to talk about and take pictures of, but right now.. it's all about the new little Princess. 
 
 
 
I will close out with of course.. a picture of my little firecracker! :)  Happy 4th everyone!!
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment