Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Whatever Wednesday

So I don't really have one specific topic to talk about, but since I haven't written in awhile I thought I would just write about whatever random things going on!



First off- VMA's.  I know the Miley business has been well talked about, but- Oh my. That was probably the most awkward, gross thing I have ever seen.  I think maybe she was going for the "I'm young and sexy look" and really looked like an overly awkward, too skinny girl bouncing around on stage trying to do the most sexual things she could in the small amount of time she had.  It was very.. odd.  I'm almost positive all this attention is exactly what she wanted, which makes me sad.  She needs to grow her hair back out, put on a bit of weight, and lay off the crazy train.  I am very curious what her on again/off again fiance thinks about this because he is wayyyyy too cute and (seems) normal to put up with that. 




I will say, the only reason I was even watching the VMA's is to wait for, you guessed it..... JUSTIN TIMEBERLAKE and NSYNC! Oh my, it was amazing.  I was definitely overly joyed for this part and loooooved it! It also made me very sad that I will be missing his tour for the first time ever this year! :( Unfortunately he is not coming to Charlotte and when we tried to get Memphis tickets, Ticketmaster froze when I was completing my payment and lost my tickets!!!! Since they sold out so fast, by the time I went back to search, the only tickets coming up were nosebleed for around $250.  I just couldn't pay that much, plus a $350+ plane ticket to get there, for seats where you can't even see him.  I am still hoping he might magically add Charlotte to his tour.  I was also sad my lovely NSYNC guys only got about 3 minutes. I wish they would have at least done a full song. Oh well.  It still made my inner 13 year old self jump for joy!





Next thought.. I will be home in 2 DAYS!!!!!!  On one hand I am SO excited to be there and see everyone, but I'm not going to lie, when I looked at the temperatures I got really sad! haha  We have been so lucky here in NC and I don't think even reached 90 this whole summer.  When I look at the numbers reaching 98, knowing the heat index will be way more, it makes me want to cry. I have NOT missed the MS heat or humidity. Hopefully I won't melt this weekend! :)  I am so so soooooo excited to see all my little babies when I get there.  I hate being away from all my little people! Luckily I will get some time in with Canion, Harber, and Abram- My best friends' little boys. :)  I am especially excited to see Harber as this will be our FIRST meeting. I can not wait to hold and love all over that sweet little baby!!!! (along with my other 2 little men!)  I also can't wait to see my sweet doggies and love all over them. I hate they can't talk to me while I am here!! haha  Then of course, everyone else! :)  Friday at 2:30 can not come fast enough.  I will be off work, heading home to drop our doggies here off at the kennel, and then headed to the airport.  See ya soon Memphis!!!!



Happy Hump Day! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment