Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Hello M-F, 8:30-5

Since it is a slooooooow day at work, I thought I would walk around my office and snap a few pics to give a little insight on what I look at all day!  I HAVE to have photos at work, this keeps me sane and helps me remember after 5pm I get to escape back to reality.  First off, here are my nifty business cards- that no one gets, ever.  I work in Operations, therefore I see no customers. It does give me something to put in my cute card holder though. :)  My whole office "set" matches, nifty!




Next, here is my lovely view- dual monitors of boring banking info.  I do keep my wonderful someecards calendar here, so I can get a good laugh every day.  Today's says-- "Just curious if you'd like to pay me tens of millions of dollars for pictures of my new baby." Hey, I'm down for this when we have a baby!




  This is my newest, and one of my fav, items in my office. I use the summer to summer calendars and was starting to stress a bit that my calendar was ending this month and I had nothing to replace it with that was cute. Well, thank you Target for this lovely find! $9.99 for this super cute little number. The cute little yellow pattern goes around the whole calendar. LOVE!  (side note- my July 3 reminder is to drop our dogs off at the kennel so we can head to the BEACH finally!! {well, let me not jinx us again, so I'll say hopefully!}).






This is my little "clutter side". Yes, I am a neat freak so I try to keep my tiny desk as organized as possible.  As you can see, I  have a BIT of an obsession with pens, markers, highlighters, sharpies, you know- all the good stuff!






Here is the front little nook of my desk.  That ugly gold thing you see is the bottom of my fancy lamp that came with the office. Then I have my cute little cactus Lance gave me. So far I haven't killed it (I don't think- how do you tell with a cactus???).  I water it randomly and hope for the best! Also, one of my favorite pictures of us from my going away party in September 2011.





And now just some random pics I have around the office to keep me smiling! :)







Happy Tuesday from my little banking office in downtown Charlotte, NC!







No comments:

Post a Comment