Saturday, June 15, 2013

Finally!

  Yes, one more post about tanner. :)  As I mentioned before, I was waiting to get my recently purchased Groupon order when I wrote the original post. Well much to my surprise, I LOVE everything about this tanner.  I paid $14.99 on Groupon, regular price is around $35, but I did find it on Amazon for $20.. not bad!  I have never used one with the mit before, and it works great!! This is the 60 minute version, so rinse off between an hour-3 hours after. I picked an hour and a half since I am so pale and didn't want to turn orange.  Basically this tanner dries asap, no smell right away, and goes on at first with a small tint so you can see where you are applying. The color is amazing and SO even.  I put it on Sunday night around 5, and rinsed about 6:30.  I will warn you, after you rinse it doesn't look like you have any color, but when I woke up Monday I had a great, even tan.  The smell did come out some in my sleep, but nothing horrible at all! By Thursday the tan was fading some,not splotchy, just in color.  I reapplied Thursday night over the left over color and it looked perfect again Friday morning.  I am in LOVE with this product and think I will only buy this from now on. I have done two full body applications and the bottle still has plenty left.  After I am done applying, I just throw the mit in the washer and then let it air dry. Definitely recommend this product 100%. I actually will probably use this instead of getting it professionally done since it looks just as good, or better!
 
 Happy safe "tanning"!! :)
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment