Wednesday, May 8, 2013

What I'm Loving Wednesday (5/8)

Happy Wednesday everyone! I know I was slacking the past few weeks, but so much as been going on and my blog was a bit forgotten.

This week I am definitely loving my best friend Lexie's new baby boy, Harber! I am so sad that I can not be there to love on him and get to know him right away.  I spent so much time with Canion as a baby watching him grow, and hate I won't get the same experience with Harber.  Sadly, pictures and FaceTime will have to hold me over until I can get home and get my hands on that little cutie.  I am so excited for Lexie and Zack as their family grows.  It's amazing how much our lives have changed over the past few years and I am so thankful that we get to share these milestones together, even 11 hours apart.  These are definitely the times I miss being just a short drive away!  I am so excited to watch little Harber grow, and see Canion with his new little brother.  I can't wait for all the joint family vacations in the future! :)



Here's one of my favorite pictures of the new little guy!







Canion with his new brother. :)



**Pictures borrowed from Lexie :)


No comments:

Post a Comment