Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Blast from the Past - 90's TV

So this weekend I had a little blast from the past as Family Matters was on TV.  I get so excited to catch old shows from my childhood.  It got me thinking about all the good shows I used to watch when I was younger. One of my all time favorite shows is the Golden Girls.  I love how TV Land and the Hallmark channel still play episodes all weekend.  Yes, I do own the box set of the whole series, but I still love finding it on TV.  I decided to get on Google and find some of my favorites- apparently I watched A LOT of TV as a child! haha  I know I am forgetting some, or just didn't watch some that might have been popular, but here is a little collage of (in my opinion) some of the best. I am not even going to try and list all the ones from Nickalodeon that I watched, as that would be wayyy more! ha  I must admit, I am guilty of being a reality TV junkie, but I sure do miss these silly shows from the past about friendships and family.

What are some of your favorites?!?


Enjoy!

                                    

No comments:

Post a Comment