Wednesday, March 11, 2015

My Four

I saw this blog post over at Life as I know it and thought it would be fun to join along.. so here we go!



Four Nicknames
1. Wesha- from when I was little.. anyone remember AOL Wesha22? ha
2. Princess- of course started with my mom and somehow all my old coworkers knew this and it always ended up as my work nickname
3. Alicia- well honestly I don't ever go by nicknames and am always just called my name. Boring I guess.

 
Four Jobs I've Had
1. Customer Service and pizza maker at Domino's Pizza
2. Cashier at Kroger
3. Assistant Teacher- Lewisburg Elementary and Hope Sullivan Elementary
4. Banking- Teller at BankPlus, and Deposit Operations at Desoto Bank and Bank of Commerce
 
 
Four Movies I've Watched More Than Once
1. A League of Their Own
2. Dirty Dancing
3. How to Lose a Guy in 10 Days
4. Something Borrowed
 
 
Four Things In My Purse
If by purse you mean diaper bag...
1. Wallet
2. Makeup
3. Hand Sanitizer
4. Every baby essential you can imagine
 
 
Four Books I'd Recommend
I'll name authors since I get on a kick and read all their books..
1. Emily Giffin
2. Sophie Kinsella
3. Wendy Markham
4. Liane Moriarty
 
 
Four Cars I've Driven
1. Toyota Corolla
2. Nissan Sentra
3. Chevy Equinox
4. Chevy Impala (my mom's car, but I've driven it!)
 
 
Four Places I've Visited
I'll go beach themed here..
1. St. Thomas, VI
2. Destin, FL
3. Ocean Isle Beach, NC
4. Virginia Beach, VA


Four Places To Visit On My Bucket List
1. London
2. NYC
3. Australia
4. Hawaii
 
 
Four Of My Favorite Foods
1. Anything Chicken
2. A good cheeseburger
3. French Fries
4. Pasta
(obviously healthy choices..)
 

Four TV Shows I Watch
Gosh, I could list maybe 40 here! ha
1. Game of Thrones
2. How to get Away with Murder
3. Sister Wives / My 5 Wives
4. Switched at Birth
 
 
Four Things I'm Looking Forward To In 2015
1. Continuing watching Tilly grow and learn new things daily
2. Fitting back into my old summer clothes
3. Vacations and family time
4. Living life with my awesome husband! :)
 
 
..and there ya have it!
 
 
 

1 comment:

  1. My phone has you listed as Leeshers! ha. -Trishers.

    ReplyDelete