Friday, October 3, 2014

Five on Friday

Today the Five on Friday link-up starts back, so I thought I would join in on the fun with my 5 random things! :)






ONE:



I have found the most comfortable flats and of all places where? ..Payless! I haven't shopped here in a long time, but actually saw a blog post a while ago about their Deluxe Comfort shoes in heels.  I decided to check them out on their website, and noticed they came in flats too! The next time I was near a store, I decided to go in and give them a try. I bought the red pair last Thanksgiving and actually never wore them until a few weeks ago.  They were so comfy, I went back this week and got the black! I will say, going up half a size helped with comfort.  My reds are my normal size 6, but I got the black in 6.5 and can definitely tell a difference.  Here is a link to Payless if you want to go check them out! :) 

There are many different styles of the Deluxe Comfort, so look around! Also, they are on sale right now for only $17.99, originally $29.99.  A steal either way.




TWO:


I have been a fan of Maybelline's Baby Lips for awhile, and am loving this new color!
 
 
THREE:

We started our playgroup this week and look at these cuties! We have one more member that couldn't make it today, so we will have 4 total.  Tilly is only 2 weeks younger than the sweet little boy in the middle, but she's a tiny thing! We have our Small, Medium, and Large! :)
 
 
FOUR:
I just love October. This is the month I moved, October 2, 2011, got married, October 27, 2012, and found out I was pregnant, October 13, 2013.
 
 
FIVE:
And of course I can't leave out the cutest little monkey baby in the world!
Happy Friday!!! :)


2 comments:

  1. Those flats are so cute and I need some new one's for work, thanks for the suggestion! To Payless I go this weekend to try those on! :) Happy Friday!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Check online if your store doesn't have a lot! I really want the tan, but didn't see any in store! Have a great weekend!! :)

      Delete