Wednesday, February 13, 2013

My Valentine




I figured what better time to write a sappy blog about my sweet husband-  Since Valentine's Day is tomorrow, this seemed to be the perfect fit.

Lance is definitely one of a kind. He is such a nice, loving, considerate, responsible, logical, calm, amazing man. He is the perfect balance for me. They always say that you find true love when you aren't looking, and that was definitely the case with us! He basically just walked into my life and the rest was history.  From the moment we met my life was turned upside down, but in the best way possible. I am so incredibly happy with him and count my blessings everyday.  There is not a day that goes by where I don't appreciate and notice the laughter, love, and joy that he brings into my life. He is truly "my best friend" as all us wives like to say, and the rock that holds my life in place.  No matter what stress or drama I have from other areas of life, he always knows how to make things right.  Our wedding day was such a special and amazing day that I will always treasure- We got to stand in front of all of our friends and family and share our love for one another and promise to have that for the rest of our lives.  I can't think of anything better! To know that I get to have this happiness and joy for the rest of my life is enough to keep a smile on my face every day.







I would like to throw in a little SATC quote from my favorite character, Charlotte. :)

Samantha: Relationships aren't just about being happy. I mean, how often are you happy in your relationship? 
Charlotte: Every day. 
Samantha: Every day? 
Charlotte: Well, not all day every day but yes, every day. 


I would have to agree with Charlotte here. I may not be happy all day, but there is not a day that goes by I don't feel happy.  I know that with every marriage there will be the hard times, but there is nothing I can imagine that will ever break this bond that we have.  I am so excited to see what all the future holds for us as we go through life side by side.

I know that a lot of people don't like Valentine's Day because it is "cheesy" and you should show you love the people in your life everyday.  Well all of that is true, but what harm is it to have that one special day to remember to make a point to really show the people in your life how much you care and love them.  Whether it be a significant other, friends, or family.  So I for one am very excited for tomorrow and all the cheesy red and pink hearts galore that comes with it!

Happy Valentine's Day to my love, and everyone else that is special in my life! :)






No comments:

Post a Comment