Thursday, September 27, 2012

One Month!

I will be MARRIED in one month! Holy moly!! I kept saying that October 27 felt forever away, but I think we are about to officially enter the days of time FLYING by!  We have lots of showers, pictures, and wedding events coming up over the next few weeks. I will be flying home just 3 short weeks from Saturday- wow! I have re-checked my lists a million times, so hopefully this crazy organized girl really has thought of everything. Now I am just waiting on you last minute RSVP'ers.. btw, if that's you.. mail them back!!! :)



Our first picture together- April 2011


I feel so very blessed to be able to truly "marry my best friend" as many people say.  He really is the perfect man for me.  He is able to put up with me and all my WONDERFUL quirks and still love me no matter what.  It's such a wonderful feeling to know how much you truly love someone and when you look at them, know that they feel the exact same way.  I fully believe in this statement now - "It's true that we don't know what we've got until it's gone, but it's also true that we don't know what we've been missing until it arrives."

I definitely don't have a "perfect" life, as I am sure that doesn't exist- but I sure do know that with Lance Rowland by my side, everything will always be OK.




“To love someone is nothing, to be loved by someone is something, but to be loved by the one you love is everything”





No comments:

Post a Comment