Friday, August 17, 2012

First Blog!

Hello all! I figured I would join the blog world and start writing about my random, yet amazing, life. As you can see, my name is listed everywhere on here as Rowland, but I am still a Coffman for 70 more days.  I figured there was no need to set up a new email and/or blog with a name that I would only have for just a few more short months.  So here I am, my beginnings as MRS. Rowland!  I decided to title my blog, My happily ever after, because that is exactly where I am in my life right now. Everything has finally fallen into place, and I am officially starting a new, wonderful chapter of my life.  I hope everyone (and hopefully someone will read my silly blog) enjoys my random stories, thoughts, and whatever else I may come up with.  Please bare with me as I get the hang of this and get settled into my new blogging world.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment